This phase will also consider which indicators need to be collected, monitored and evaluated in order to calculate the business case/economic evaluation. At the same time, along with the literature review, partners will conduct a field research based on a structured questionnaire aiming to collect data directly from the project’s primary target group: SMEs, employers, employees and VET trainers / organizations. Finally, the national reports will be included in the overall synthesis report called “Analysis of the State of the Art on Intrapreneurial skills and mindsets” which will contribute as a framework for the development of the training curriculum (IO2) and of the training course (IO3). IO1 will thus consist of a combined evidence based state of the art analysis, presenting the basic guidelines for the project’s framework. The state of the art analysis report will be developed in such way in order to ensure transferability to all workplaces and working environments. It will also serve as a benchmarking analysis for European SMEs since it will include the findings from both a wide transnational desk research and from the field research.
Therefore, training carried out on the basis of this programme should equip participants with the knowledge, skills and competences necessary to
perform and carry out their tasks as intrapreneurs. For every module, the units of learning outcomes will be determined based on the specific work tasks/processes, fields of activities
and competences, which are essential for this purpose.
For all modules, the training curriculum will define and describe the following elements:
General description of the module (main objectives, learning contents, etc.);
Description of selected training content and training material;
Test criteria, assessment and self-assessment tools for pre-tests and post-tests;
Description of the proposed teaching and training methodologies.
Achieving this will have significant impact on both a personal level for the employees allowing them to achieve personal development and growth as well on an organizational and economic enhancing the resilience, competitiveness and capacity for innovation of European SMEs. After having developed the aforementioned outputs, partners will move on with their pilot implementation. This phase refers to the application and experimentation of the developed training course into the partners countries.
The main objectives of the SEAL platform are:
– To develop and distribute learning materials available to all visitors of the platform that complement the training course (IO3) with interactive learning scenarios;
– To establish a widely recognized online platform that supports the development of European employees’ intrapreneurial skills and mindsets;
– To create an international and interactive online network of future intrapreneurs, thus enabling a sense of community and connectivity that does not only give them more peer support but also strengthens their European identity.
To this purpose, the SEAL Toolkit will include:
– The training curriculum and training material developed within the project;
– Tools that SMEs, VET trainers and organizations can exploit in order to offer courses and/or training courses for the development of the employees’ intrapreneurial skills and mindsets;
– The evidence and data collected through the piloting activities in the form of a consolidated report;
– Policy briefs for the promotion and wider establishment of initiatives for the development of the employees’ intrapreneurial skills and mindsets.
Get in Touch
We'd love to hear from you.